28MaY2009............

~~This month which is call May going to end soon........~~very very

soon....

is like few more days...n its gonna end......new chapter of the year gonna

begin again....n today is dumpling day......

juz wanna wish everyone happy dumpling day.....

sure everyone will b eatin dumpling today......i did eat it too.......those

dumpling my aunt gave it to my mum.....act my mum wanna make

dumpling too....but i said no need cos it is very mafan.....need to prepare

so many things...so this year i ate one and the half dumpling.....the sad

thing is i cant eat my favourite dumpling cos my nanny(the person tat

take care of me whn im a child)didnt make any dumpling this year....so i

cant eat it...sobxxxxx.....but my mum said she will make it for

me....thanks mum....(=so let me show u the dumpling:)



















the dumpling tat i ate........








HAPPY DUMPLING DAY.......

before i end my post.......

let me show u sumthing......














leng lui in action......LOL.......

-EnDz-

0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment