13 July 2011........


Recently I came across a good product from GARNIER!!!!


It is really very good if you have pimples and scar.......


I did not know this product till my colleague told me about it....


At first I tought..."CEH Garnier product where got so good wo" Sure normal effect only...


BUT I am so wrong....it gave me a WOW effect...Seriously!!! I am not paid for telling good stuff about GARNIER..really my own experience....


Let me show the picture!!!


The Packaging
The product
The product name is GARNIER Pure SOS Blemish clear pen...The product is in gel type which is colorless...Most of the acne cream is in white but this product is colorless.....It does help to sooth my pimples redness in just one application....Plus it is affordable...From the picture, the price is RM7.00...The actual price is around RM 12++ (not more than RM20)..I got it for RM7.00 is because I bought it from GARNIER warehouse sales!!! tHAT`s y it is so cheap...REALLY very good...this product will be in my skincare list for acne....Great product....Do try (= You will not regret!!!!


Do give me comment about it!!!!


Cheers...


-Endz-



0 ♥♥♥:

Post a Comment